DriveSafe Online® Defensive Driving Courses:
- A convenient and inexpensive way to improve and refresh a driver’s education.
- Provides additional training and defensive driving skills to younger drivers whose insurance premiums tend to be higher.
- Save up to 10% on insurance premiums for up to three consecutive years, per policy, per driver. Check with your insurance agent to find out if you qualify.
- Safer drivers reduce the risk exposure for insurance providers (less exposure=lower rates).
- Quick and easy to complete, taking as little as 1 hour from start to finish for some DriveSafe courses. However, some states require longer courses.
Drivesafe Online® Defensive Driving Courses:
No Hidden Fees
Never had them. Never will. Our simple pricing means you get access to the full video course and completion certificate for one low price.
No Course Timers
Forget the digital speed bumps. You control your own pace through the course (unless timers are required in your area).
You're mobile and so is our course. Enjoy the most engaging online defensive driving course on your favorite tablet anytime, anywhere.
Money Back Guarantee
No risk. We promise your money back if you're unable to save on your insurance with our course certificate.
What Our Customers are Saying
Additional Information About DriveSafe Online®
You are in the Driver’s Seat
A valid driver’s license qualifies you to enroll in the DriveSafeOnline.org Defensive Driving courses.
Register for the Online Course
Create your user profile by entering your username, password, user information, and personal billing information. You may use a credit card for secure online payment. Then, each time you log on, you will be asked to verify your identity by entering your username and password.
The Final Exam
Once you have completed the DriveSafe Online® Defensive Driving course, you are ready to take the final exam. The exam consists of 25 multiple-choice and true/false questions. You will need to correctly answer at least 70% of the questions in order to receive a passing score on the exam. If you don’t receive a passing score on your first attempt, don’t worry, you will be given additional opportunities to review the content. Then, when you’re ready, you can take a similar exam based on the material covered in the course.
Certificate of Completion
Once you receive a passing score on the final exam, your Certificate of Completion may be printed from your desktop. Your Certificate may then be presented to your insurance agent to confirm that you have successfully completed the course. This Certificate could qualify you for up to 10% savings on your auto insurance premiums depending on your age, driving record, insurance carrier and state you live in. To learn about any discount you are eligible for, please check with your insurance company or agent prior to purchasing a course.
For your convenience, you will be able to access your DriveSafe Online® personal profile and print your Certificate for up to three years from the date you passed the final exam.
Points to Remember
1) From the registration date listed on your order confirmation, you have a three month grace period to complete your course, earn a passing score on your final exam, and receive your Certificate of Completion.
2) For your convenience, you are given unlimited attempts to earn a passing score on the final exam.
3) For your protection, there is a “time-out” feature built into the course. If your session expires you are automatically logged off. If this occurs, simply log on again and continue where you left off.