Driving is one of the most hazardous things we do in our day-to-day lives. The latest statistics state that Americans drive in excess of two trillion miles per year.
Do you know the top five driving errors?
5) Inadequate defensive driving techniques
4) Distractions inside the vehicle including texting/talking on cell phones
3) Inattentiveness including eating, drinking, smoking and adjusting the radio
2) Failure to wear a seat belt
1) Excessive speed. You can avoid being a statistic by becoming a defensive driver. Take the DriveSafeLA online course to fine tune your driving skills and discover techniques to minimize the chances for accidents.